The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) issues Aadhaar, a 12-digit unique identification number that stands for “foundation” in Hindi. It is an essential type of identification that Indian individuals must present to prove their identity and residence. In India, the Aadhaar card is now a crucial component of many public and commercial sector services.
India’s identification and authentication processes have transformed thanks to the Aadhaar card. In addition to creating significant concerns about privacy and data security, it has made it easier to access government services and financial goods. It still plays a significant part in the governance and digital development of the nation.
Here are the steps to check your Aadhaar card usage history:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Aadhaar, which is uidai.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the website’s homepage, look for and select the “My Aadhaar” option. This option is usually prominently displayed.
- Step 3: Under the “Aadhaar Services” section, you will find an option called “Aadhaar Authentication History.” Click on this option.
- Step 4: A new window or page will open. Here, you will be prompted to enter your 12-digit UID (Aadhaar) number.
- Step 5: In addition to your Aadhaar number, you will need to enter a security code. This code is usually a CAPTCHA code to verify that you are a human user and not a bot.
- Step 6: After entering the security code, click on the “Send OTP” button. OTP stands for One-Time Password, and it will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Step 7: Check your mobile phone for the OTP. Once you receive it, enter the OTP in the provided space on the website.
- Step 8: After successfully verifying the OTP, you will have access to the history of your Aadhaar card usage.
- Step 9: You can now download or view the history of your Aadhaar card usage to check for any authentication or verification activities associated with your Aadhaar number.
It’s important to regularly review your Aadhaar usage history to ensure that your Aadhaar card is not being used for unauthorized activities and to monitor its usage for your security and privacy.
Analyze the history in great detail. If you see any incorrect information, go immediately to the Aadhaar Centre. If you suspect any misuse or find any irregularities in the usage of your Aadhaar, get in touch with UIDAI as soon as possible at the toll-free number 1947 or through email at email@example.com. Make it a routine to periodically review your Aadhaar history to check for any inconsistencies.