Google Search can now create artificial intelligence (AI) images for you. Recently, Google announced AI-based features for Search Generative Experience (SGE). Through SGE, Google has incorporated its generative chatbot straight into the search feature. Now, the company has extended this feature to include AI image generation feature in Google Search.
How to Enable SGE and Generating AI-Enhanced Images
To generate artificial intelligence images in Google Search, you can follow the steps below:
- First, you need to have Search Labs enabled to get access to Google Search SGE. Head over to Google Labs and open the Google Search Labs waitlist by clicking on the website button.
- On the page that opens, tap ‘Join the Waitlist’ button. Once you do, you’re enrolled into Google Labs.
- Once you get approved for access, you can start using features like SGE.
Getting SGE Access
To get SGE access, open the Google app on your phone and find the beaker icon on the top right corner. Tap on it and enable SGE for your account. Now, you can access SGE features across the board.
Generating AI Images AI-Enhanced Images
To generate AI images, follow these steps:
- Open Google Search or the Google app on your PC or your phone.
- Then simply type in your image prompt – the more specific it is, the better it is for you – then create an image.
- Once you decide what kind of image you want Google to create, tap Enter.
- If the AI-generated image doesn’t fit your need, simply change the prompt and regenerate the image.
With this new feature, Google Search has made it easier than ever to generate AI images. Whether you need images for your blog, presentations, or any other project, you can rely on Google Search to create high-quality AI-generated images. Give it a try and unleash the power of AI in your creative endeavors!