Link Aadhaar to Pan Card
Today we talk about How to link your Aadhaar and PAN card with a simple guide you can link quickly aadhaar to pan card
Link Aadhaar and PAN card with Penalty: If you do not link your PAN and Aadhaar card by March 31, 2023, you may have to pay a penalty of Rs 1,000.
Penalty for not linking Aadhaar and PAN card: The Income Tax Department has extended the deadline for linking your PAN card and Aadhar card. By June 30, 2023, Aadhar can be linked to a PAN. According to officials, integrating someone’s PAN with their Aadhaar is an essential phase in decreasing the avoidance of taxes. If taxpayers do not link both documents, their PAN cards will stop working.
However, if you did not link your PAN and Aadhar card by the initial deadline of March 31, 2023, you would be compelled to pay a Rs 1,000 penalty.
“In order to provide some more opportunity for taxpayers, the date for linking PAN & Aadhaar has been extended to 30th June 2023, whereby persons are able to submit their Aadhaar to the authorized authority for PAN-Aadhaar linking without facing repercussions,” the Income Tax Department tweeted.
“The unlinked PAN will become useless on July 1, 2023, with repercussions.” The PAN can be made functional again in 30 days after informing the appropriate agency and paying a cost of Rs 1,000,” the IT department mentioned further in the official statement.
Step-by-Step guide on how to link your PAN with Aadhar with Rs 1,000 penalties
- Access the website for electronically filing income tax returns at www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Select “link Aadhaar” from the menu.
- In the spaces provided, provide the proper Permanent Account Number, Aadhaar Number, and full name (as it appears on your Aadhaar card).
- Add more information in the space provided, such as your birthdate.
- Type the captcha code in.
- Click the “link Aadhaar” button at the bottom of the page after choosing the appropriate choice.