Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 203 Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician) posts. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in joining PGCIL. The online application process will begin on 22nd November 2023 and will continue until 12th December 2023.
- Application Begin: 22nd November 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 12th December 2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 12th December 2023
- Exam Date: January 2024
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
|For All Other Candidates
|For SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/DEx-SM Candidates
|Mode of Payment
- ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade
- Higher Qualification BE / B.Tech / Diploma Candidate Are Not Eligible)
- For more Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
Note: The vacancy details for the Civil and Electronics trades are not available at the moment. Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for updated information.
- Written Test/Computer Based Test
- Document Verification & Trade Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
The selected candidates will be offered a competitive salary as per the Pay Scale of PGCIL. Additional allowances and benefits will also be provided as per the company’s norms.
How to Apply:
For more information related to age limit, syllabus, state-wise posts, selection procedure, and pay scale, candidates can refer to the official notification for PGCIL Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician) Recruitment 2023.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is based on the official notification released by PGCIL. Candidates are advised to visit the official website and read the official notification for detailed and updated information.