How to download any videos from any website for free
You can use a variety of free tools to download videos from any website, including YouTube, just by entering the URL. You may learn how to use video downloaders and recording software by help of this article to download videos from the internet to your computer, smartphone.
- Open your web browser and navigate to a video streaming website.
- Then, play the video you wish to download.
- Copy the video’s URL
- Search to a video download website
- Click on the video link text area
- On Windows Press Ctrl+V / On Mac Command+V to paste the URL.
- Click on capture the video.
- Click Download to the quality and format you need
- click with three dot on the lower right corner of the video playing screen.
- Click Download.
Yoo Download is another website that competes with others like VideoGrabby.
It is compatible with SoundCloud, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram.
2 Instagram Downloader
https://www.instagram.com/ In addition to positioning itself as a video platform with the launch of Instagram Stories, Instagram established its reputation as a photo-sharing service. You can download Instagram videos with Instagram Downloader from the social media platform.
3 Snap Downloader
You may download movies from sites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and more with the Windows- and Mac-compatible programme SnapDownloader.
The webpage for CamStudio is less complicated to use than OBS despite not having as many functions or a sleeker appearance. This makes it ideal for those who only want to click Record, let the video play, and then download.
Another downloaded programme you may use to get any video from the internet for nothing is called Videoder. It’s accessible on Windows and Android.