All of us occasionally lose our TV remotes. You can use your smartphone to manage your smart tv if you’re in the same situation or don’t feel like looking for the remote. You may take back control of your TV viewing without having to look for the lost remote with only a few clicks on your phone’s screen. Here’s how to set up the Google TV app so that you may operate your Android-powered TV from an iPhone or Android phone.
With the Google TV app, you can use your phone as a remote control for your television.
- Open Google Play Store or Apple software Store and install the “Google TV” software to use your phone as a TV control.
- Check that the TV you wish to connect to is on, that Bluetooth is enabled, or that the phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, you must attach your TV to the Google TV app. The ‘Connect TV’ button is located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After choosing your TV, enter the code that displays on your TV screen. To end the procedure, click the “Pair” button.
- The ‘Connect TV’ button will now display as the ‘TV Remote’ button. A new screen that looks like the TV remote will appear when you click it.