How do you pin Unpin direct messages on Twitter?
People on Twitter are able to communicate privately with one another using direct messages. They use direct messages to communicate with other users for the purpose to discuss tweets and other information in private.
Direct messages are used when someone follows you on Twitter and starts private or group contact. In addition, if you have chosen to receive direct messages from anyone or have already exchanged direct messages with someone you do not follow, they may send you one.
Twitter is a social networking platform that allows users to send brief posts known as “tweets” of up to 280 characters in length. Text, photographs, videos, and links to other websites can all be included in tweets. Twitter users can follow other people to see their tweets in their timelines, and they can also like, comment on, and retweet the tweets of other users. The site is well-known for serving as an actual time news source as well as an opportunity for sharing personal opinions, thoughts, and experiences.
Twitter now has the option of pinning essential direct messages. This feature allows you to quickly access your favorite conversations by putting them at the top of your DM inbox.
STEPS TO PIN DIRECT MESSAGES ON TWITTER:
- Launch your Twitter app on your device.
- Go to the Direct Message (DM) inbox button with the envelope icon reflecting on the screen.
- Choose the conversation you want to keep at the top of the DM inbox.
- You will find the ‘Pin Conversation’ option available next to the ‘Snooze notifications’, block, report, and delete.
- Finally, choose the Pin Conversation’ option.
- Once the process is done, the pinned messages appear at the top of the inbox.