The deadline for linking the Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Aadhaar together is approaching. If specifics on your PAN, like your name, do not match those on your Aadhaar card, the linking process could be delayed. To prevent negative outcomes in such a situation, it is crucial to deal with these facts and guarantee consistency.
To change the name on your PAN card to match your Aadhaar, simply follow these easy step-by-step instructions.
- Step 1: Go to the PAN Service official website at https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/ and select “Change/Correction in PAN Card.”
- Step 2: The second step is to select “Apply for Change/Correction in PAN Card Details.” A new page will open after the redirect.
- Step 3: Choose “Digital (Paperless)” from the menu, then choose “Aadhaar-based e-KYC option” (Details of the resident are collected based on Aadhaar Number from the UIDAI Server).
- Step 4: Fill in the appropriate field with your PAN. Choose the PAN card method that best meets your needs at this point.
- Step 5: Submit the form.
- Step 6: After being forwarded to the form, complete the remaining fields, making sure your Aadhaar information matches up with them.
- Step 7: Make the necessary payments in accordance with the options you have chosen.
- Step 8: You must also use an OTP to authenticate your Aadhaar-based account.
- Step 9: Verify the information, submit the form, and finish the e-signing process.
Offline editing and revisions of PAN data are also possible. To achieve this, all you have to do is download, print, and bring the appropriate form to the nearest PAN facilitation facility.
By visiting https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/ and selecting the “Change/Correction in PAN Card” option, you can get this form. Next, select “Download Blank Change/Correction Request Form (pdf)” from the drop-down menu.
Your computer will download the form. Print this out and carefully complete the fields. Once completed, you can submit the form together with the required supporting papers to a PAN facilitation facility.