Most of us spend our free time on social media platforms like Instagram and X – often doom-scrolling until we pass out at night. Have you ever opened Instagram, liked a post, and seen it disappear quickly as the feed refreshes? That happens to the best of us. If you’ve ever wondered how to access liked posts on Instagram, turns out there’s a way to see all your liked posts on Instagram.
How to check Instagram liked posts
Instagram apparently allows users to look at all posts that you have liked on the platform, including photos and videos. Follow the steps below:
- Open Instagram using the bottom navigation bar and tap on the hamburger menu at the top-right corner.
- Here, select “Your Activity.”
- Under the “Interactions” tab, you should see “Likes.”
- Once you click on “Likes,” you’ll see all Instagram posts you’ve liked so far.
- Using the filter tab options on the top, you can sort these posts from newest to oldest and vice versa. You can also specify a duration and even filter posts from a specific Instagram user.
You can revisit and rediscover content that you enjoy through this feature – whether it’s memes, Reels, or articles. It can also help you get back in touch with a few creators who used to appear consistently on your feed but are barely visible now. If nothing else, do it for the nostalgia!
Instagram is also reportedly working on a new version of the “Following” tab that showed all liked posts until October 2019. App reverse engineer Alessandro Paluzzi had spotted the feature, but there’s no way to be sure if it’s actually coming back. In the meanwhile, there’s no definitive way to see what your friends are liking on Instagram.